Welcome New Clients
We are so excited you are considering a class at our studio! Read below so you are fully prepared for your first class!
Our studio offers free 15 minute Wellness Intake meetings for new and current clients alike! These optional meetings allow us to meet with you in person at the studio or speak with you over the phone to review your goals and how we can help! To schedule a wellness intake please click the button below!
What to know before your first class at Barre & Anchor.
1. All of our classes are for clients of all fitness levels. We can provide modifications and advancements for clients who need them.
2. We do offer a 45 minute beginner barre class on Monday's at 5:45pm where the instructor does more explaining of technique, alignment, and modifications.
3. Socks are required for barre classes. You can wear socks from home or we sell sticky socks at the studio!
4. Please bring a yoga mat for all yoga classes. New clients can rent a mat in the studio for free on their first visit.
5. We suggest arriving 10 minutes prior to the start of class to settle in, get your equipment, and speak with the instructor about any injuries or modifications.
6. We suggest bringing a water or you can purchase one in the studio.
7. Walk ins are welcome but our classes do fill. To be sure you get a spot in class register online or by email.
8. Please give 8 hours notice prior to class if you need to cancel to avoid the late cancellation fee.